-- pubblicità --
Sep 2002---Present, Shanghai University, BE
- Candidate for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree (ME).
- Major academic courses highlights: Company Property Management; Marketing; Economics; English
- Technology Communication; Information Management System; Modern Fabrication System.
May 2006, Certified Public Accounting Training (CPA)
Dec 2005----present, ITT Flygt investment. China
Application Engineer, Sales & Marketing
- Application support and industry projects tracing to sales office to achieve the sales budget and new industry market application research.
- Pay suitable visits to end users and DI for seminars and technical presentations with salesperson or distributors while collect marketing information and competitor information analysis.
July 2005----Sep 2005, Intel Products Co., Shanghai, China
CPU Assembly Engineer (Internship)
- Analyzed the yield ratio trend, documented and solved the current problems.
- Participated in the training of marketing, business process modeling and analysis at Intel University.
- Visualized a project review with impressive presentation and multi-media animation, which was highly appreciated by department manager.
June 2005----July 2005, GF Fund Management Co., LTD.
- Analyzed investment principles and mischoose of related financial derived products
- Formulated the scheme of market popularization and network marketing.
- 2003-2004, Second-Class Scholarship for Excellent Students of Shanghai University.
- 2004-2005, the Imagine Ambassador of Shanghai Tennis Popularization.
COMPETENCIES & INTERESTS
English Ability: Band 6 and the intermediate test of interpretation.
Germany Ability: 600 hours of Germany lessons in TongJi University.
- National Computer Lever 3rd Certificate. ( Network Communication )
- Professional Certificate of Assistant Information Officer (AIO).
- C++, VBA, Provision, JMP, AutoCAD, 3Dsmax, Photoshop, Solidworks, Aftereffect
Basketball (Skills); skating (Speed); English (elegant); Snooker (Stable)